At CHAPTERTWO we understand that our customers cannot try on garments before purchasing online. We are happy to provide a credit note or refund if the garment is the incorrect size, providing the garment meets the following requirements.
- The garment is returned in new, original condition, unused and with all designer tags still attached.
- The customer must contact CHAPTERTWO via email or phone within 48 hours of receiving their garment. (this applies to weekends)
- The garment must be received by CHAPTERTWO within 7 days. If the garment is not received within the specified time frame CHAPTERTWO will send the garment back to the customer. Postage fees will be the customers responsibility.
Please note initial postage charges will be deducted from the refund price and return postage will remain at the responsibility of the customer.
If an exchange is requested please supply a prepaid postage bag with the returned item, so we can send the garment straight back to you.
Please take care when sending back garments as items lost in the post remain the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that our customers use registered tracking.
- Please note if the garment is received and has been altered from its original condition, the return will not be accepted and the garment will be sent back to the customer.
- For health and hygiene reasons, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or issue credit notes on swimwear, intimates, jewellery & sunglasses.
- We do not offer a return, refund, credit note or exchange on accessories (clutches, handbags, sunglasses) or homewares for change of mind.
- SALE PURCHASES - STRICTLY NO refunds, exchanges or credit notes on SALE items.
- Refunds are strictly not offered for purchases made with Afterpay. A credit note will be offered less fees which can be used online or instore.
- We do not issue refunds, credit notes or exchanges for change of mind or wrong decision.
- Credit notes are valid up to 6 months from the issue date
All items sent out are thoroughly checked and packaged with care as we aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will endeavour to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
If the garment has a minor fault we have the right to get it fixed and send it back to the customer.
If the item is deemed faulty and cannot be fixed we will issue a full refund.
Please follow the steps on how to return an item.
How do I return an item?
- Email email@example.com. In the email please specify why you are returning the item and the order number. If the item is faulty please send through pictures of the fault, this will speed up the returns process.
- Once we receive your email and have determined whether you are eligible for a return we will send you a returns slip along with a RA# number.
- Please fill out the returns slip and include the slip in the postage bag with your garment.
- Once we have received and inspected the garment we will offer a refund, credit note or exchange, specified by the customer.